Hudson’s Farm Service, Inc. was established in 1957. It was started as a feed business and eventually evolved into a full service grain elevator company for area farmers. In 2018 Patrick Covington and Todd Perry purchased Hudson’s Farm Service from the Hudson family and began the next chapter as Hudson Grain Company.
Shortly after purchasing the company, expansion of the facility began. By late October 2018, two new 300,000 bushels bins from Chief had been added. In the spring of 2020, the third 300,000 bushel bin for Chief was added. The current facility storage capacity is 1,655,000 bushels. Also during the expansions, a new receiving pit and leg where added as well as the original dump leg was replaced. All of the expansion and replacement of material handling has increased unloading capacity to over 25,500 bushels per hour.